Messermeister Meridian Elite Boning Knife | 6"
The Messermeister Meridian Elite Boning Knife is designed to remove bones from meat, poultry and game. This is an essential knife for butchers. The tapered, pointed blade provides excellent control and precision for cutting tasks that render maximum yield. The flexible version can also be used to separate flesh from the curved surface of melons or filleting fish.
- The German 1.4116 stainless carbon alloy blade resists stains and corrosion, exhibits toughness and durability, holds its edge retention
- Easy to re-sharpen to a razor-like edge
- This knife line is one-piece, hot-drop hammer forged
- Strongest blade from heel to tip
- The blades are heat treated and cooled to achieve a Rockwell of 57-58.
- The three-step, 15° Elite edge is hand stropped on a cloth wheel, creating the sharpest possible cutting surface on an edged tool.
- The bolsterless heel simplifies all cutting, sharpening and honing tasks, making use of the entire blade from heel to tip.
- Handcrafted in the historic cutlery capital of Solingen, Germany.
- 100% Messermeister quality