Messermeister Meridian Elite Cleaver | 6"
Chop your way through large pieces of meat or whole poultry with ease using the Messermeister Meridian Elite 6” Forged Cleaver. This knife is manufactured from one solid piece of steel and given our 15° Elite edge. The ergonomic grip of the handle allows you to break down proteins with certainty.
- The German 1.4116 stainless carbon alloy blade resists stains and corrosion, exhibits toughness and durability, holds its edge retention, and is easy to re-sharpen to a razor-like edge.
- This knife line is one-piece, hot-drop hammer forged
- Strongest blade from heel to tip. The blades are heat treated and cooled to achieve a Rockwell of 57-58.
- The three-step, 15° Elite edge is hand stropped on a cloth wheel, creating the sharpest possible cutting surface on an edged tool.
- The bolsterless heel simplifies all cutting, sharpening and honing tasks, making use of the entire blade from heel to tip.
- Handcrafted in the historic cutlery capital of Solingen, Germany.
- 100% Messermeister quality