Messermeister Meridian Elite Kullenschliff Santoku Knife | 5"
The Meridian Elite Kullenschliff Santoku Knife is a Japanese chef's knife with the same versatility found in a traditional chef's knife. It has a thin taper for maximum precision when slicing vegetables, fish and meat. The kullens (semi-circular hollows on either side of the blade) reduce drag and ease the cutting and separation of meats, cheese and vegetables. The blade and handle are compatible in width and weight, resulting in a well-balanced knife.
- The German 1.4116 stainless carbon alloy blade resists stains and corrosion, exhibits toughness and durability, holds its edge retention, and is easy to re-sharpen to a razor-like edge.
- This knife line is one-piece, hot-drop hammer forged
- Strongest blade from heel to tip. The blades are heat treated and cooled to achieve a Rockwell of 57-58.
- The three-step, 15° Elite edge is hand stropped on a cloth wheel, creating the sharpest possible cutting surface on an edged tool.
- The bolsterless heel simplifies all cutting, sharpening and honing tasks, making use of the entire blade from heel to tip.
- Handcrafted in the historic cutlery capital of Solingen, Germany.
- 100% Messermeister quality