Messermeister Oliva Elite Straight Carving Fork | 6"
The Messermeister Oliva Elite 6" Straight Carving Fork has a beautiful Mediterranean olive wood handle and fully forged fork tines. It is the ideal accompaniment to any Messermeister carving knife. The straight tines hold meat in place for steady carving, slicing and serving. This vintage style fork is one of a kind and sure to become a treasured family heirloom. It is perfect for assisting in carving roasts and transferring to serving vessel.
- This knife line is one-piece, hot-drop hammer forged, which produces the strongest blade from heel to tip.
- The blades are heat treated and cooled to achieve a Rockwell of 57-58.
- The three-step, 15° Elite edge is hand stropped on a cloth wheel, creating the sharpest possible cutting surface on an edged tool.
- The bolsterless heel simplifies all cutting, sharpening and honing tasks, making use of the entire blade from heel to tip.
- Handcrafted in the historic cutlery capital of Solingen, Germany.
- 100% Messermeister quality
- Hand-wash with warm water and a mild detergent; rinse and dry immediately.
- Do not place in dishwasher.
- Avoid cleaners containing bleach or citrus extracts.
- Oil the wood handle as needed with food-safe mineral oil.