Messermeister Oliva Elite Utility Knife | 6"
You will find yourself using the Messermeister Oliva Elite 6” Utility Knife for all of your go-to tasks in the kitchen. With its fine edge, this traditional style utility knife is one of the most frequently used knives in the kitchen and a favorite for prepping, peeling and slicing.
- This knife line is one-piece, hot-drop hammer forged, which produces the strongest blade from heel to tip.
- The blades are heat treated and cooled to achieve a Rockwell of 57-58.
- The three-step, 15° Elite edge is hand stropped on a cloth wheel, creating the sharpest possible cutting surface on an edged tool.
- The bolsterless heel simplifies all cutting, sharpening and honing tasks, making use of the entire blade from heel to tip.
- Handcrafted in the historic cutlery capital of Solingen, Germany.
- 100% Messermeister quality