Messermeister San Moritz Elite Kullenschliff Santoku Knife | 7"
The Messermeister San Moritz Elite 7” Kullenschliff Santoku is a Japanese chef's knife that boasts the same versatility as a traditional chef's knife. It has a thin taper for maximum precision when slicing vegetables, fish and meat. The kullens (the semi-circular hollows on either side of the blade) reduce drag easing the cutting and separation of meats, cheeses and vegetables. The blade and handle are compatible in width and weight, resulting in a well-balanced knife.
- The German 1.4116 stainless carbon alloy blade resists stains and corrosion, exhibits toughness and durability, holds its edge retention, and is easy to re-sharpen to a razor-like edge.
- This knife line is one-piece, hot-drop hammer forged, which produces the strongest blade from heel to tip.
- The blades are heat treated and cooled to achieve a Rockwell of 57-58.
- The three-step, 15° Elite edge is hand stropped on a cloth wheel, creating the sharpest possible cutting surface on an edged tool.
- The bolsterless heel simplifies all cutting, sharpening and honing tasks, making use of the entire blade from heel to tip.
- Handcrafted in the historic cutlery capital of Solingen, Germany.
- 100% Messermeister quality