Messermeister San Moritz Elite Stealth Chef’s Knife
The Messermeister San Moritz Elite Stealth Chef’s Knife is the workhorse in every kitchen. You'll gravitate towards this knife and find yourself using it for 90% of all your cutting tasks. It has an industrial strength polyoxymethylene or “POM” handle. The hand forged Stealth blade is about 25% thinner and 10% lighter than our traditional chef’s knife. It has been ground down to a thin profile to create a razor sharp edge. You can chop, slice, dice and mince your way through extended cutting tasks without fatigue.
- The German 1.4116 stainless carbon alloy blade resists stains and corrosion, exhibits toughness and durability, holds its edge retention, and is easy to re-sharpen to a razor-like edge.
- This knife line is one-piece, hot-drop hammer forged, which produces the strongest blade from heel to tip.
- The blades are heat treated and cooled to achieve a Rockwell of 57-58.
- The three-step, 15° Elite edge is hand stropped on a cloth wheel, creating the sharpest possible cutting surface on an edged tool.
- The bolsterless heel simplifies all cutting, sharpening and honing tasks, making use of the entire blade from heel to tip.
- Handcrafted in the historic cutlery capital of Solingen, Germany.
- 100% Messermeister quality
- Hand-wash with warm water and a mild detergent; rinse and dry immediately.
- Do not place in dishwasher.
- Avoid cleaners containing bleach or citrus extracts.