Messermeister Semi-Flexible Custom Utility Knife | 6"
The Messermeister Custom 6” Utility Knife is a go-to for all of your tasks in the kitchen. With a fine edge, this traditional style utility knife is one of the most frequently used knives in the kitchen. A favorite for prep, peeling and slicing and fruits and vegetables as well as slicing meats and cheeses. The Custom base model handle is precison milled from an incredibly tough material made of reclaimed canvas and natural non-phenolic resin. It has a natural subtle texture for a more secure grip.
- Modular in design
- Cold rolled X50 German stainless steel blade
- A revolutionary ceramic stonewash finish
- The 3-step hand stropped 15° edge on this blade is sharp, efficient and resilient.
- The new handle design has a ramped bolster for improved grip ergonomics, and it is cambered for optimal control.
- The interchangeable torx rivets are titanium coated with a brass color and a contrasting silver collar set.
- Handcrafted in the historic cutlery capital of Solingen, Germany.
- 100% Messermeister quality