Moore & Giles Massie Multi-Purpose Tote
The Massie pays homage to an elegantly worn, decades old tote carried by Lynchburg artist and McKinnon and Harris co-founder, Anne Massie. We've admired this multi-purpose carryall for years and couldn't help but to showcase such a compelling example of classic style and relaxed sophistication. On our version, large, unbroken panels of leather create a near bottomless bag though its simple straps and minimalist style keep things light and easy to carry. In the spirit of its predecessor, this is a bag that will only get more beautiful over time.
- Material: Genuine leather
- Dimensions: 15.75"W x 14"H x 7.75"D
- Weight: 2.8 lbs
- Durability: Crafted for long-lasting use
- Construction: Large, unbroken panels of leather create a spacious interior.
- Aging and Beauty: The bag is expected to become more beautiful over time, developing an elegantly worn appearance