Nesmuk Exklusiv Bread Knife 270 MM
Nesmuk Knives Fascinating In Every Respect
Nesmuk knives are fascinating in every respect, simply because of their appearance. Once held in the hands, the fascination increases. And those who have the pleasure of working with the knives can no longer tear themselves away.True masterpieces.
Perfection In Every Detail
210 layers of steel form the elegant pattern of the wild damask and underline the elegant lines of the slicer. Classic wild damask symbolizes the origin of craftsmanship: the composition of different types of steel, specifically selected to combine their functional advantages to create a blade that is far superior.
- Blade: 270 mm, hand-forged damascus steel, 210 layers, 62 HRC, serrated edge , DLC-Coating
- Ferrule: polished stainless steel
- Included: high-quality matt black cardboard box, certificate of authenticity
- Two differently shaped teeth ensure a comfortable cut through all types of bread
- Gentle on the cutting surface & less scratching
- Hand-forged Damascus steel, 210 layers, 62 HRC, NPC coating
- 0.9% carbon content
- High-gloss polished stainless steel ferrule
- Polished edge for finest cutting
- Handle made of solid material without gaps & rivets
- Includes high-quality black cardboard box & certificate of authenticity