Nesmuk Exklusiv C100 Office Knife 90 MM
Exclusive C100 Precision Craftsmanship
The blades of the C100 series are an expression of perfect craftsmanship. Typical of the C100 series is the elaborate, faceted hollow cut on both sides. Especially with the wider blade types, the facet makes it easier to detach the material to be cut from the blade.
Functionality & Clever Design
The starting steels used in our Damascus steel for the C90 and C100 series are high-performance tool steels. A high carbon content and, among other things, tungsten result in material properties that are extraordinary. The result is the extreme sharpness and outstanding service life of the Nesmuk EXKLUSIV blades.
- Blade: 90 mm, wild damask, carbon steel, 210 layers, 63 HRC, two-sided hollow grinding, NPC coating
- Clamp: High gloss polished
- Includes: High quality matt black box, certificate of authenticity
- Small knife for preparing & cleaning vegetables & fruits
- High-gloss polished stainless steel ferrule
- Double-sided hollow grind
- Polished edge for finest cutting
- Handle made of solid material without gaps & rivets