Nesmuk Janus Classic Folder
A High Performance Steel Containing Niobium
The Nesmuk folder is the perfect accessory for gourmets who like to cut with class and respect. Its blade is crafted from a high performance steel containing niobium. In addition, the blade is coated with a few micrometers thick but extremely hard Diamond-Like-Carbon coating.
Functionality & Clever Design
Every folder is polished by hand to produce the best ergonomics possible. It is constructed as a classic slipjoint, the 85mm (3.3 inch) long blade is only held and positioned by the spring. This spring holds the blade in place with a force of 6 newton. For your safety, the blade can be stopped every 90 degrees.
- Perfect accessory for gourmets who like to cut a steak with class and respect
- Patented niobium steel blade
- Polished edge for finest cutting
- Hardness of 60 HRC
- Elegant & functional Diamond-Like Carbon coating
- Constructed as a classic slipjoint
- Blade can be stopped every 90 degrees
- Stainless steel, fine lacquer black bezel
- Includes leather case, high-quality matt black cardboard box & certificate of authenticity
- Model: FJBB2015, FJBJ, FJL2017, FJKS2013, FJKO2013, FJKP2015, FJKW2013, FJT2017