Nesmuk Janus Slicer Knife | Bog Oak
The cutlery of choice by top chefs across the globe, Nesmuk Knives are painstakingly handcrafted from exceptional materials and technically refined to achieve a superior functionality. Featuring an extraordinarily hard carbon coating, the Janus Slicer Knife offers effortless glide when slicing through a wide range of food material. Finished with an intriguing Bog Oak handle, the Slicer Knife is ideal for carving red meat, poultry and pork into precise portions.
- Long, slender blade adept at carving meat
- Handcrafted of stainless steel with niobium
- High-quality diamond-like carbon coating
- European bog oak
- Fossilized oak trunk up to 5,000 years old
- Brushed stainless-steel collar.
- Ergonomically designed handle
- Handcrafted in the historic cutlery center of Solingen, Germany.
- Model: J5M1602013