Nesmuk Soul Slicer Knife | Karelian Birch Burl
The cutlery of choice by top chefs across the globe, Nesmuk Knives are painstakingly handcrafted from exceptional materials and technically refined to achieve a superior functionality. Featuring an extremely fine-edged blade and containing the rare Brazilian metal niobium, the Soul Slicer Knife offers effortless glide when slicing through a wide range of food material. Finished with an elegant birch burl wood handle, the Slicer Knife is ideal for carving red meat, poultry and pork into precise portions.
- Designed with a long, slender blade
- Adept at carving meat and poultry
- Handcrafted of stainless steel with a high niobium content
- Blade has a slightly concave, hollow-ground left side
- Karelian birch burl handle
- Brushed stainless-steel collar.
- Ergonomically designed handle promotes fatigue-free use.
- Handcrafted in the historic cutlery center of Solingen, Germany.
- Model: S3BM160