Pineapple Collaborative Olive Oil | Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil | 16.9 oz
This California olive oil is crafted using a blend of organic Koroneiki and Picual olives. The Pineapple Collaborative believes food is more than just what’s on our plates— what we cook and eat reflects our unique styles, identities, and values. They're on a mission to connect and celebrate people who love food —to cook it, to eat it, to learn about it, to share it. USDA and CCOF-certified organic! Our one true olive <3 Crafted in collaboration with Kathryn Tomajan using organic Arbosana & Koroneiki olives grown by the Ricchiuti family at ENZO Olive Oil Company. Our tins have 33.33% more oil than other specialty brands on the market! And we pine for every last drop. Delivered in a 500ml (16.9 oz) tin. While olives might love the sun, olive oil isn't such a fan. Enjoy Olive Oil with little gem salads, quick pasta dinners, any and all roasted veg, fruity baked goods, focaccia, and more.
- Made from Arbosana & Koroneiki olive
- Ingredients: Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Weight 500ml (16.9 oz) tin
- Notes of green tea, grass, and ripe apple with a slightly peppery finish.
- 2021 Harvest.
- Store at room temperature and out of direct sunlight, and use within 1 year of opening.
- Enjoy Olive Oil with little gem salads, quick pasta dinners, any and all roasted veg, fruity baked goods, focaccia, and more.
- Made in California