Pinqponq Jakk Backpack
Pure Woven is a smooth and matte fabric combining contemporary sophistication with high performance. The fabric is made from recycled PET-bottles with a waterbased PU-coating on the back and PFC-free water and stain repellent treatment on the top for a sustainable water-resistant finish.
Fabrics 100% made of 30,5 recycled PET bottles.
Pinponq uses fabrics that are 100% made of recycled PET bottles. As a result, they are a recognized bluesign® system partner and member of the Fair Wear Foundation (FWF). The aim of bluesign® is to keep toxic chemicals completely out of the supply chain, while FWF works with them to verify and improve workplace conditions in their factories.
- padded 15" laptop compartment with side access
- laptop compartment: 26 x 2 x 42 cm (width x depth x height)
- padded tablet compartment
- document sleeve
- main compartment with drawstring
- invertible lid with elastic straps
- reflective design elements
- hidden back panel pocket with waterproof YKK zipper
- various outside mesh and zipper pockets
- padded back panel and smooth shoulder straps
- YKK zipper
- elastic penholder
- key ring