Plus Audio THE+RECORD Player | Walnut
THE+RECORD PLAYER is the first high fidelity integrated turntable system featuring a built-in, high-performance stereo music system with high quality phono components and advanced listening features. Made to please the discerning listener, it can be enjoyed by any music lover seeking a compact and elegant vinyl playing solution.
THE+RECORD PLAYER delivers the effortless, wide-range sense of detail, frequency range and clarity that you typically find only in separate, high-end component systems. Unlike other self-contained record playing systems, THE+RECORD PLAYER includes critically acclaimed components selected for their quality and performance.
THE+RECORD PLAYER features an ultra-low noise pre-amplifier with highly precise two-stage architecture and passive equalization, like many high-end separate component pre-amps.
Each speaker driver is driven by its own dedicated amplifier channel, with discrete sonic contouring made possible by advanced DSP processing. The result is a coherent sonic blend between each driver, not achievable by traditional passive-crossovers.
Achieving good bass in a small enclosure is a difficult task. For this, we developed a specially designed, compact long-throw aluminum-cone woofer that performs as well as larger conventional woofers. To fill out the high end with silky detail, we use 1-inch soft-dome tweeters, each with their own chamber.
THE+RECORD PLAYER has a 100W (MAX) system, giving you upwards of 110DB+ of output. That's more than enough for any party, and with no acoustic feedback when playing records.
- Acoustic System: 2-Way Bi-Amplified Speaker System with Feedback Cancelling Architecture
- Two High-Excursion 3.5" Woofers and Two 1" Soft-Dome Tweeters
- Turntable System: Pro-Ject Belt-Drive Turntable with Aluminum tonearm
- Ortofon OM10 Cartridge: 24 Pole Synchronous Motor with Crystal
- Stabilized Digital Electronic Speed Controller
- Low-Noise RIAA Phono Preamplifier
- Electronic 33/45 RPM Speed Selection
- Signal Processing & Amplification
- Double-Precision DSP with >100dB Signal to Noise Ratio
- Class-D Amplification, 100W Maximum Power (2x35W) + (2x15W)
- Dimension: 17.6 x 13.9 x 8.5 in
- Weight: 15 Kgs – 18 Kgs including shipping carton