Point 65 Impulse Drive for KingFisher Kayak
By Point 65
The Impulse Drive can easily be snapped into the opening provided in the KingFisher. The pedal drive unit is extremely light, completely waterproof and offers several gear ratios. It is one of the few pedal devices on the market that can be driven both forward and reverse. Featuring a high performance encased shaft drive design, that is immune to water damage, the Impulse Drive will not corrode or degrade in water. Not only does this design dramatically reduce wear but it also provides a high performance system that is 100% user serviceable. The Impulse Drive is incredibly versatile for the retailer and end user.
- Length: 36.7" / 83 cm
- Weight 7.5 lbs / 3.4 kg
- Quick install, easily pops into its slot in the kayak
- Can be driven both forward and in reverse
- Fully waterproof
- 2 soft rubber handles are balanced for easy carry.
- Injection molded shells are tough, light and rigid.
- Sealed stainless steel bearings are smooth and corrosion proof.
- Shaft drive is quiet, smooth and corrosion resistant.
- Custom designed transmission provides smooth power transfer.
- Proprietary molded gears are tough and quiet.
- All drive shafts are 6061-T6 ( hard anodized ).
- Stainless steel drive shafts also available.
- Prop protection fin and prop. are user replaceable.
- Oversize mount pins provide solid, flex free mounting.
- Proprietary extrusion connector body.
- Available mount frames for fitment to any pedal drive boat.
- All stainless steel hardware.
- Fully user serviceable.