Poler Napsack Wearable Sleeping Bag | Crater Lake
Stay warm no matter how far you are from your tent or campfire. The Poler Napsack is a sleeping bag and puffy jacket combined into one cozy coat. With zippers at the shoulder for your arms and a cinched bottom that you can open up for you legs, you never have to get out of your sleeping bag again. Perfect for summer trips, couch surfing, music festivals, jumping into after snowboarding or surfing.
- Sizing: Large fits up to 6'3", Medium fits up to 5'8" and Small fits up to 5'0"
- Chest pocket fits phone with a pass through hole for your headphones to run internally, and it has pockets like a puffy jacket.
- Fabric; Synthetic Soft Microfiber body with leather tabs to cinch the hood
- Rated to approximately 50 Degrees
- Packed in a stuff sack. Medium comes in at 18" by 8" and easily goes down to 8" x 10" inside a compression sack.
- Model: 634017-MLT