Randolph Engineering Aviator Matte Black Sunglasses | Gray Bayonet
- MADE IN THE USA
Randolph Engineering originally built their classic Aviator for the U.S. Military, surpassing rigid mil-spec standards. As a standard issue since 1982, these sunglasses are battle tested and ready to take on the most rigorous and demanding use. Whether you're a pilot, taste-maker, or just someone that demands the best quality, you won't be disappointed.
- Made in USA using the finest components found worldwide.
- Signature bayonet temples designed for military pilots
- Lifetime-warranted solder joints
- Military Issued: HGU4/P, MIL-S-25948
- Mineral crown glass lens
- 98-100% UV Protection
- Adjustable cushioned silicon nose pads for customized fit
- Package includes a case, microfiber cleaning cloth, and small maintenance kit
- Models: 52MM AF22611 / 55MM AF52611 / 58MM AF82611
Visit our Shipping Info page for additional information.
Sales Tax charged to Alabama, California, Connecticut, District of Columbia, Idaho, Iowa, Minnesota, Nebraska, New Jersey, New York, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, South Dakota, Vermont & Washington.
Visit our Customer Service page for additional information.