Randolph Engineering originally built their classic Aviator for the U.S. Military, surpassing rigid mil-spec standards. As a standard issue since 1982, these sunglasses are battle tested and ready to take on the most rigorous and demanding use. Whether you're a pilot, taste-maker, or just someone that demands the best quality, you won't be disappointed.
- Made in USA using the finest components found worldwide.
- Signature bayonet temples designed for military pilots
- Lifetime-warranted solder joints
- Military Issued: HGU4/P, MIL-S-25948
- Mineral crown glass lens
- 98-100% UV Protection
- Adjustable cushioned silicon nose pads for customized fit
- Package includes a case, microfiber cleaning cloth, and small maintenance kit
- Models: 52MM AF22632 / 55MM AF52632
Free shipping on U.S. orders $75+
Flat $4.95 shipping under $75
Worldwide FedEx shipping available - see more in the cart or checkout.
Visit our Shipping Info page for additional information.
Sales Tax charged to Alabama, California, Connecticut, District of Columbia, Idaho, Iowa, Minnesota, Nebraska, New Jersey, New York, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, South Dakota, Vermont & Washington.
Visit our Customer Service page for additional information.
Enjoy a full refund within 30 days from your delivery date.
Free return shipping on exchanges.
*Some restrictions do apply for built-to-order items, or very large items like furniture. For additional details, or to initiate a return, please visit our Returns Page.
**Please note that while we do our best to have the most up to date product imagery, in-line changes will happen with brands and the actual product shipped may differ slightly.