Randolph Engineering Aviator Matte Chrome Sunglasses | Gray Polarized Bayonet
- MADE IN THE USA
Randolph Engineering originally built their classic Aviator for the U.S. Military, surpassing rigid mil-spec standards. As a standard issue since 1982, these sunglasses are battle tested and ready to take on the most rigorous and demanding use. Whether you're a pilot, taste-maker, or just someone that demands the best quality, you won't be disappointed.
- Made in USA using the finest components found worldwide.
- Signature bayonet temples designed for military pilots
- Lifetime-warranted solder joints
- Military Issued: HGU4/P, MIL-S-25948
- Mineral crown glass lens
- 98-100% UV Protection
- Adjustable cushioned silicon nose pads for customized fit
- Package includes a case, microfiber cleaning cloth, and small maintenance kit
- Models: 52MM AF24634 / 55MM AF54634 / 58MM AF84634