Randolph Engineering Cecil Skull Sunglasses
The Cecil Skull Sunglasses from Randolph Engineering are a great pair of shades for everyday wear. These were named after Cecil “Teddy” Kenyon, a test pilot for Grumman Aircraft during WWII. The Cecil style is an oversized square shape frame with a lightweight bridge. A classic streamlined design that will never go out of style. Available in multiple colorways.
- Lens Color: Rose Gold Flash, Blue Gradient, Tan Gradient
- Use: Everyday use, aviation, hiking and driving
- Lens Material: SkyTec™ Mineral Glass, Polarized, scratch resistant, 100% UVA/UVB protection, New Anti-Reflective Backside Coating.
- Fit: Medium (56mm)
- Gender: Both
- Handcrafted in 200+ steps in Massachusetts, USA using the finest components
- Package includes a case & microfiber cleaning cloth
- 100% UVA/UVB Protection
- Jewelry-quality finishes with durability coating to prevent scratches
- Warranted for life against manufacturer’s defects
- Adjustable cushioned silicone nose pads for customized fit