Randolph Engineering Concorde Sunglasses
Named after the Concorde supersonic passenger airliner, which entered service in 1976 (four years after Randolph Engineering was founded), the Concorde is built to meet the same military standards as our classic Aviator. Featuring the iconic large teardrop shape worn by pilots during World War II, this style is loved for its fashion as well as for its sun protection.
- 23k gold and other premium-quality finishes for durability & scratch resistance
- Lifetime warranty on all frames
- 100% UVA/UVB protection
- Handcrafted in the USA in 200+ steps
- Available in signature bayonet or standard temples
- Military-issued since 1978
- Self-adjusting cushioned nose pads
- Includes leather case and cleaning cloth pouch
1 Measure Your Face
Looking into your mirror, hold a ruler (millimeter side up) so it is lined up with each temple. Measure in millimeters the distance between your left and right temples.
2 Find Your Size
Match your temple measurement to the chart below for your suggested size. Example: If your temple size is 135MM, then you more closely match the 137MM measurement, placing you in the 57MM size frame.
|YOUR TEMPLE MEASUREMENT
|SELECT THIS SIZE
|QUICK FIT GUIDE