Sealife Sea Dragon Universal Flash Head
The Sea Dragon universal underwater flash/strobe head works with all cameras with a built-in Flash. This head-only version, is just like the complete SL963 Sea Dragon Universal Flash, excluding the grip, tray and EVA travel case. The Flash offers both automatic and variable power adjustments with an effective UW distance range up to 8feet/2.5m. The “Auto Learn Mode” easily syncs your cameras pre-flash for easy set-up and use with your camera. For best results, we recommend rechargeable Panasonic Eneloop Pro 2550mAh Ni-MH batteries (4 –not included). The Sea Dragon Flash head includes a snap-on diffuser that spreads light out evenly, especially for close-in shooting. For distance, use the flash without the diffuser.
- Power Adjustment Range: 8% to 100% (In Auto or Manual Modes)
- Controls: Power (On/Off), Test (Program), Brightness (Manual/Auto)
- Color Temperature: 5700° Kelvin, 5400° Kelvin with diffuser
- Color: Rendering Index 98 (with or without diffuser)
- Power Source: The Sea Dragon Flash takes 4 AA batteries (not included). For best results, we recommend rechargeable Panasonic Eneloop Pro 2550mAh Ni-MH batteries. On a full charge, the strobe should fire more than 500 times.
- Battery Life: 150 flashes at full brightness (300 at half brightness) with alkaline AA batteries. 500 flashes at full brightness with rechargeable Panasonic Eneloop Pro 2550mAh Ni-MH batteries.
- Recycle Time: 1 second at < 1/2 power / 5 seconds at full power
- Buoyancy: Negative; -75 grams underwater
- Housing Material: Fiber-reinforced polycarbonate
- O-ring Material: Dual NBR o-rings (lube included)
- Box Includes: Sea Dragon Universal Flash head with Flash Diffuser, Optical Cable and Universal Flash Link Adapter, Optical Cable Plug (For Olympus, Sea&Sea and other housings using a 7mm optical cable flash port), Spare O-rings, O-ring lubricant, O-ring removal tool
- Model: SL9631