Sivga Audio P-II Planar Magnetic Over-Ear Headphones | Wood
By Sivga Audio
A precious artwork SIVGA created with the perfect combination of materials, artistry, and sound.
SIVGA launched it in 2020. The technical team had spent more than three years on the research & development of ID design, acoustic design, speaker structure, diaphragm material, etc. They spent countless efforts and energy till the headphone was finalized.
The entire production process consumes a lot of workforce and time, including wood selection, wood fumigation, wood dry humidity control, CNC four-axis linkage processing engraving, grinding, polishing, cleaning, repeated oiling & drying.
- Transducer size: 97mm*76mm
- Frequency response: 20Hz - 40KHz
- Sensitivity: 98dB
- Impedance: 32 Ohm
- Weight: 420g
- Wood: Walnut
- DESIGN - SIVGA P-Ⅱ uses a 97mm*76mm ultra-nano double-sided magnetic planar diaphragm unit as the driver, combined with the black walnut chamber's superior sound characteristics.
- SOUND - The overall sound direction of PⅡ to be very comprehensive: the bass, medium, and high frequencies are balanced very well and flow naturally, the sound is free with great and rich in details, optimized sound layering, and transparency.
- CLASSIC - To make the sound quality play to a maximum and ideal level, SIVGA P-Ⅱ continues the classic style, choosing the material of premium natural solid walnut wood as a headphone chamber and adhere to the traditional craftsmanship.
- COMFORT - Headband padding and ear pads are made of high protein leather to ensure the headphone is closer to the listener's head and provides better comfort.
- SIVGA GUARANTEE - We offer a 12-month warranty service.
The headband sheath and earmuffs are high protein leather, very comfortable to wear. There is enough room in the ear cups to not cause any pressure on the ears and provide a good seal. Both for comfort and sound, this headphone gives you a better experience.
The main structure is all-metal, stainless steel in an all-matte black color theme. Solid and thick, adding some extra weight but also much higher durability. The steel part goes from the upper headband arc down to the round yokes. Two Ear Cups can be rotated up to 90°, convenient for the single-side monitor.
6N single crystal copper wire - relatively soft, tangle-resistant, and carries no noise. The plug termination is of the new 4.4mm balanced type, getting more popular with new audio devices. Simultaneously, equipped with 4.4 to 3.5mm cable, it makes your headphone work with more players.
97mm*76mm ultra-nano double-sided magnetic planar diaphragm unit as the driver. Because this film is ultra-thin and easy to crack, the yield is low. So that a lot of micro details can be easily picked up. Spectacular imaging, low distortion, and perfectly balanced sound.
- 1 x P-Ⅱ Headphone
- 1 x 4.4mm Headphone Cable
- 1 x 4.4 to 3.5 mm Adaptor
- 1 x Headset Bag
- 1 x Cable Bag