Suunto Core Outdoor Watch | Blue Crush
The Suunto Core Watch is for the true explorer; Lewis and Clark would have explored more than just the Louisiana Purchase if they'd had this outdoor watch. The Suunto Core combines an altimeter, barometer and a compass with weather conditions to provide the necessary information when adventuring through the backcountry. The altimeter is accurate to 29,500 feet "500 feet above Mount Everest" and displays current elevation and elevation gain/loss. Featuring a storm alarm, water depth and temperature gauge, no matter what the conditions, this watch will help you get into it or through it. The Core can record your entire trip for later analysis.
- Construction: Composite / Stainless Steel
- Watch band material: Soft Silicone
- Dimensions: 2 x 2 x 0.625 inches
- Face diameter: 1.875 inches
- Altimeter, Barometer, Compass
- Barometric altimeter is accurate to 29,500 feet and displays current elevation and elevation gain/loss;records entire session for later analysis
- Unique start-from-zero function simplifies altimeter usage by eliminating need to enter a reference altitude
- Barometer function measures and records air pressure to help predict changing conditions; weather trend indicator shows history over last 3 - 6 hrs.
- Automatic Alti/Baro mode senses movement, or lack thereof, and seamlessly switches between altimeter and barometer functions
- Storm alarm feature activates when a rapid drop in air pressure is detected over a 3 hr. period; alarm sounds and flashes to indicate bad weather
- Digital compass monitors direction; set and follow a bearing using rotating bezel ring, or point top of watch in direction of travel to lock in bearing
- Sunrise/sunset times ensure you never miss another beautiful dusk or dawn; set regional data and watch will inform you how much daylight remains
- Snorkelers will appreciate the accurate depth readings to 10m (30 ft.) and underwater buttons