Temahome Dann Tiles Sideboard | 201 W
Three cabinet veneered sideboard with drawers and a colorful vinyl pattern applied on the two doors. The Dann collection has grown and now offers new colorful patterns for its doors, with three different options available: patchwork, star and petal. The Dann Tiles 201 is a trendy sideboard with pure lines that follows the latest tendencies of mixing different materials and finishes. The vinyl pattern creates a cool graphic effect and allow you to bring a touch of color into your home. This larger version of the Dann Dots collection features, in addition to the two sliding doors with a shelf inside each cabinet, two drawers in the middle for some extra storage. Available with wooden or black metallic feet.
- Material: Chipboard/Veneer/Matte Lacquer/MDF/Vinyl/Steel
- Dimension: 26" x 65" x 18"
- Product Category: Sideboard
- Left And Right Cabinet Dimensions: 16" H x 26" W
- Cabinet Shelf Dimensions: 8" H x 22" W x 16" D
- Drawer Dimensions: 5" H x 22" W x 13.5"
- Feet height: 7.5"
- Product Weight Capacity: 150
- Matte white case piece with natural oak veneer cubbyholes, two doors have been covered with a vinyl print of traditional Portuguese tiles (azulejos)
- Panels made of painted MDF & chipboard panels
- Left and right cabinets each have one fixed shelf
- Back panel cut at an angle so cables can pass through
- Designer: Rodolphe Castellani
- Care: Clean with damp cloth and avoid solvents
- Assembly Required: Yes
- Assembly Notes: Screwdriver needed
- Made in Portugal