Toyo Steel Toolbox Y-280 | Blue
Toyo Steel Company Ltd. was established in 1969 in Osaka, Japan as a metal stamping service for the surrounding community. For decades now, Toyo Steel has produced high-quality tools and utility boxes as well as other fine steel items for both home and professional use. Their unique process of deep drawing technology involves stamping and folding instead of cutting and seaming, which eliminates sharp edges and creates a more sturdy, lightweight structure.
- External size: 304x164x123mm
- Inner size: 276x136x70mm
- color: blue
- Texture: Glossy and glittery
- Material: steel
- weight: 1.1kg
- Pressed from a single steel plate / seamless construction
- Round handle with no sharp edges
- Durable and functional
- The cylinder on the latch for an attached lock with .5" dia.
- Camber lid allows more capacity
- Durable press integrated type
- Adopts a round handle with no corners
- Excellent durability and functionality -A φ4
- The lid has a mountain-shaped design so it can be fully stored.
- Country of manufacture: Japan