VSSL Shelter Emergency Survival Tent | Silver
VSSL makes sure you're safe and sound anywhere you go with the Shelter Emergency Survival Tent. Packaged in an anodized aluminum waterproof cylinder, this tent comes with a 20' rope, two screws, a compass and the integrated LED light. The tent reflects up to 95% of radiated heat and doubles as a first aid blanket to prevent or counter hypothermia. Whether you're heading on a camping trip or backpacking in Europe, the VSSL Shelter will make sure you make it home.
- Dimensions: Length 9" / Diameter 2"
- Weight: 19 Ounces
- Dual mode (static and SOS) LED ‘flood’ beam lantern light, illuminates a large area
- Batteries included
- 96" x 60" x 36" temporary polyethylene tent
- 20’ rope
- 2 anodized eye screws
- Compass (oil filled)
- Tent reflects up to 95% of radiated heat
- Can also be used as a first aid blanket to prevent/counter hypothermia
- Reflective surface ideal for visibility