Weyersberg Copper Ceramic Coated Saucepan | 6.3"
The saucepan from Kupfermanufaktur Weyersberg is made of matted copper, has an induction-compatible sandwich base, a ceramic seal "Premium CeraSigno Sealing" consisting of several layers and is suitable for all types of stove and oven. The black, easy-to-clean ceramic sealant has an excellent non-stick effect and has ideal frying and cooking characteristics - together with the high thermal conductivity of copper it is the ideal cookware. Thus, even complicated dishes can be cooked in the Weyersberg copper handle pan and the thermal conductivity of copper saves energy and cooking time. The copper cookware of the Weyersberg Copper Manufactory is antibacterial, easy to clean and, with the right care, almost indestructible.
- Pan Material: Copper
- Handle Material: Solid brass hand cast
- Premium CeraSigno sealing
- Induction-compatible sandwich base, for all types of stove and oven
- High thermal conductivity, saves energy and cooking time
- Ceramic sealant with excellent non-stick characteristics
- Excellent frying and cooking results
- versatile, antibacterial and easy-care
- Not dishwasher safe
- Handcrafted in Germany