Zeppelin 100 Years Chronograph Watch | Silver & Brown Leather
Technical refinement meets timeless elegance to bring you the 100 Years Zeppelin Chronograph. The 100 Years is a celebration of Ferdinand Graf Von Zeppelin and his achievements in aeronautical engineering. Zeppelin's airships were marvels of human ingenuity that embodied the spirit of wonder. This Zeppelin Watch mirrors that craftsmanship with its complex chronograph dial and stainless steel casing. Get a watch that was crafted with class and sophistication in mind, with the 100 Years Zeppelin Chronograph.
- Quartz movement, Ronda 5130.D
- 6 jewels
- Swiss technology
- 12 hours totalizer alarm chronograph
- Silver colored dial with black digits / markers
- Stainless steel case, polished, special hand-finished case
- Diameter: 42 mm
- Height: 11 mm
- Weight: 76 g
- Water-resistant up to 5 atm.
- Model 7680-1