This timepiece is named after the planet that produces characteristic jet-streams and cyclones by the strongest magnetic field in our solar system.
As with all watches in our collection, we focus highly on the bare essentials. This is evident in the minimalist, yet unique hydraulic pressed dial paired with convex crystal glass.
- Case Material: 316L stainless steel, sandblasted
- Case Size Thickness: 14.0 mm — Width: 41 mm
- Case Back: 316L Stainless steel, matte, screwed on case back
- Hands: Stainless steel spheres
- Watch dial: Convex shaped by a hydraulic press, sandblasted polishing
- Crown: at 3 Hour Position
- Strap: Width 20 mm, 316L stainless steel Milanese mesh
- Movement: Swiss Ronda 502 (Far east manufactured)
- Glass: Concave-polished hardened mineral crystal
- Battery: RENATA 371 / SR920SW
- Water Resistant: 5 ATM
- Warranty: 2 years limited warranty
Wrist size: 13 – 21 cm
- Water-resistant: 5 ATM
Free shipping on U.S. orders $75+
Flat $5.95 shipping under $75
Worldwide FedEx shipping available - see more in the cart or checkout.
Visit our Shipping Info page for additional information.
Sales Tax charged to Alabama, California, Connecticut, District of Columbia, Idaho, Iowa, Minnesota, Nebraska, New Jersey, New York, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, South Dakota, Vermont & Washington.
Visit our Customer Service page for additional information.
Enjoy a full refund within 30 days from your delivery date.
Free return shipping on exchanges.
*Some restrictions do apply for built-to-order items, or very large items like furniture. For additional details, or to initiate a return, please visit our Returns Page.
**Please note that while we do our best to have the most up to date product imagery, in-line changes will happen with brands and the actual product shipped may differ slightly.