Zone3 Women's Aspire Wetsuit
Great for beginners and pros alike and backed up with a host of industry reviews that commend it for its flexibility, buoyancy and speed of removal. Triathlete Europe and 220 Magazine both gave it 10/10’s in its early years and more recently a 95% rating and the prestigious BEST BUY award.
- One of the highest-rated wetsuits of the last decade.
- Perfect for beginners all the way through to elites.
- Enhanced integrated one-piece shoulder and chest.
- A lower level of buoyancy around the chest and core compared to the Men's version.
- Aerodome Buoyancy panels on the legs and hips.
- Improved laser-cut collar design.
- Made with 100% Yamamoto materials.
- SCS Nano coating.
- Comes with a free mesh storage bag.
- Increased flexibility and distance per stroke.
- Up to 30% more buoyancy than standard neoprene.
- Improved comfort and functionality for the majority of women who are naturally more buoyant in the water than men.
- Comfortable ‘soft-seal’ fit around the neck.
- Designed for a fast, smooth and natural feeling swim.