a protective pair of shades that looks as fast as you ride
Inspired by Speedcraft's legendary success on cycling's biggest stages, S2 is 100% speed that has been newly refined for everyday sports performance. Our innovative technologies and signature lens have been tuned for riding at any level. S2's laser-etched edging provides the look of a full frame in a rimless cylindrical shield, for 360 degree visibility and comfort.
In the Box
- Hard case
- Microfiber cleaning bag
- Alternate fit nose pad
- Clear replacement lens
Designed in California; made in Italy
- High-impact resistant and lightweight polycarbonate lenses
- 5.5-base cylindrical shield lens for increased peripheral view and protection
- 360 degree visibility for unobstructed views and optimal field of vision
- Interchangeable scratch-resistant lenses provide 100% UV protection
- Lower air scoops to increase ventilation while reducing moisture on the lens
- HYDROILO lens treatment repels water, dirt and oil
- Durable, flexible and lightweight TR90 frame
- Ultra-grip rubber nose pads and tips for a secure fit no matter how much you sweat
- Also available with contrast-defining HiPER lens and photochromic options
- Interchangeable lenses
- Filter Category 1
- Light Transmission 52%
- Clear Lens: Filter Category 0, Light Transmission 93%
Free shipping on U.S. orders $75+
Flat $4.95 shipping under $75
Worldwide FedEx shipping available - see more in the cart or checkout.
Visit our Shipping Info page for additional information.
Sales Tax charged to Alabama, California, Connecticut, District of Columbia, Idaho, Iowa, Minnesota, Nebraska, New Jersey, New York, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, South Dakota, Vermont & Washington.
Visit our Customer Service page for additional information.
Enjoy a full refund within 30 days from your delivery date.
Free return shipping on exchanges.
*Some restrictions do apply for built-to-order items, or very large items like furniture. For additional details, or to initiate a return, please visit our Returns Page.
**Please note that while we do our best to have the most up to date product imagery, in-line changes will happen with brands and the actual product shipped may differ slightly.